Monday, July 18, 2011

First Post!

Since this is my first time blogging ever I figured I would keep it simple and talk about myself. I am a Computer Repair Technician, and I currently manage a repair shop for a friend of mine. We have been slowly growing our business and just recently started to expand into new areas. My time with this current company has been very rewarding, and I can say that I am personally, very satisfied know that I am offering people an affordable option as opposed to some of the bigger repair companies. We work on every piece of home technology that people bring us from computers (Windows, Mac, and Linux) to TVs, and Game Consoles. If anyone has any questions on how to diagnose a problem or just want an opinion on something new, please feel free to sound of in the comments.

Thanks,

TechDude28

No comments:

Post a Comment